- 2-Chain Maps and Bridge Maps
- Album 1 Local Colliery Locos
- Album 2- Local Colliery Locos
- Album 3 Local Pit Locos
- Album 8 DB Dave Borthwick Station pics
- Album 9 DB Dave Borthwick's Pics of New Station Yard, Line & Station Sites
- Arthur Deakin's Photo Collection
- BCN Birmingham Canal Navigations
- Bits and Pieces
- BR British Railways Items
- Brick Collection
- Bridge Plates
- Built Works and Components
- Cambrian Railway
- Cannock & Rugeley Collieries Objects
- Cannock Chase Colliery Co.
- Carriage Equipment
- Chasewater Light Railway Archives
- Chasewater Railway
- Chasewater Railway Museum
- Chasewater Railway Museum Bits and Pieces
- Chasewater Railway Pics – Not in collection
- Chasewater Railway Publications
- Commercial Records & Equipment
- Control & Communications
- Destination Indicators
- Early posts
- Flat Paper Items – Chasewater Railway
- Flat Paper Items – Non CLR
- Framed Handbills
- Framed Pictures
- Framed Posters
- From the Archive
- Great Central Railway Archives
- Great Central Railway Objects
- Great Northern Railway Archives
- Great Northern Railway Objects
- Great Western Railway Archives
- Great Western Railway Objects
- Ian Allan
- Isle of Man
- Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway
- Littleton Colliery
- London & North Eastern Railway Archives
- London & North Eastern Railway Objects
- London & North Western Railway Archives
- London & North Western Railway Objects
- London and North Eastern Railway Archives
- London Midland & Scottish Railway Archives
- London Midland & Scottish Railway Objects Objects
- Midland Railway Archives
- Midland Railway Objects
- Museum & Artefacts
- Museum Exhibits
- National Coal Board (NCB)
- New Post
- News 2
- North Eastern Railway Archives
- North Staffs Railway Archives
- Old Chasewater Railway Photographs
- Photograph Collection
- Railway Clearing House Archives
- Railway Heraldry
- Reference Library
- Rolls Of Honour
- Shropshire & Montgomeryshire Railway Archives
- Southern Railway
- Station Furniture
- Tools & Equipment
- Toys & Games
- Track & Track Components
- Vehicle Components
- Follow Chasewater Railway Museum on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Diesel Locomotives
Made In Staffordshire Gala
Kerr Stuart & Co. 0-4-0 “Willy” the Well-tank (RMWeb)
Bagnall 0-4-0DH built Stafford 1961, number 3207 “Leys” (Foxfield)
Events News: Made In Staffordshire Gala – May 26th/27th/28th
Made in Staffordshire Gala
Our Chasewater Railway Made in Staffordshire gala May 26th/27th/28th. 10am-5pm each day.
Details of our locos appearing during the gala.over the upcoming Bank Holiday weekend “Made in Staffordshire”
Steam loco guest is Kerr Stuart & Co. 0-4-0 “Willy” the Well-tank visiting us in its centennial year having been built in Staffordshire in 1918 and Diesel guest is last but one built Bagnall 0-4-0DH built Stafford 1961, number 3207 “Leys”. Thanks to the respective owners for allowing them to visit us.
Home fleet locos representing Staffordshire are Bagnall “Dunlop No.6” and Bagnall “Kent No.2” plus Diesel E E Baguley “Bass no.5” with Bagnall “Myfanwy” availble to view nearing the completion of her restoration.
Museum, Heritage Centre, Tea Room, Model Railway, Gift shops, Bric-A-Brac and more.
Rover Ticket prices for this event are £8.95 Adult, £7.95 Concession, £4.50 Child 3-15yrs and Non-working members with valid card, 0-2yrs free. A fantastic value family ticket is £24.95 for 2 adults and up to 2 children. No passes or vouchers valid during the gala and for everyone’s safety strictly no track/shed/signal box access without permission.
For weather & travel updates why not tune into our friends at Cannock Chase Radio FM on 89.6 & 94 FM.
There are many exhibits in the Museum made and/or used in Staffordshire – pop in and see us!
Hope to see you there.
More info: http://www.chasewaterrailway.co.uk/
Industrial Railway Society
Details of the Industrial Railway Society, a must for anyone interested in industrial railways.
Chasewater Railway Museum
Additions to our photograph collection.
These photographs were taken by Brian Nicholls at the recent Brewery Day and have been added to our archived collection.
Click on photos to enlarge